(Get your copies of eBooks as well as the printed books titled "Essentials of Anger Management" and "Health Essentials (Health Is Wealth)" online from Amazon).
Causes of anger: Why One Gets Angry?
The factors given below are the main causes of getting angry:
• Expectations from others (including organizations) are not met
• Expectations from self are not met
• Feeling of being exploited
• Sense of being victimized
• Abuse (physical and verbal) by others
• Been insulted or feeling of being insulted or humiliated
• Disagreements or conflicts with others
• Feeling frustrated over the events or systems on which you have no or very little control (an incompetent boss, inefficient bureaucracy, disruptions of all kinds of preset events and systems, prolonged illness of self or that of near and dear ones, loss of job due to circumstances beyond your control, financial burden etc)
• Recall of the past deals and circumstances that were unreasonable, unfavorable and traumatic to you